I'm exhausted.
worst thing is that I feel calm. Although projects often would not give in not having what you wanted, and I had convinced myself that no job is a disgrace when compared to the satisfaction of doing things for yourself, I confess I feel a little lost about my professional guidance. The fact that you have a job (I have two, certainly, but one that rarely get a few crumbs) and not suck my performance does not necessarily mean that I have everything very clear, or I see myself ; same doing the same thing for many years. CHTMLX
Normally
MLXC experiential learning argue, because they are permanent lessons, but I would occasionally a guide to doing things. I like to bend the rules to the limit of its flexibility, I hate to break it. But if I do not know what they are, hard to know if I went too far.
Sleepy time.
0 comments:
Post a Comment