Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Why Are There A White Scaley Spot On My Skin

Ok, I confess: I hate Halloween. (In the distance, the gritico with falsetto, "it said last year!").



Halloween between 2 and 10 years was not getting costume in my size (/ fat wank) that I broke, I knew that heat, that does not give me permission to leave to ask for candy, they gave me permission to go out trick or treating until 6:00 pm (on a closed set by Ford), kicked the pumpkin to steal candy, not to be allowed to eat sweets, and / or geta I left, break something and spend the rest of the evening like a fool sitting in a chair Rimax, thirsty, swatting mosquitoes, reeking of merthiolate / Mercurochrome / Isodine / hydrogen peroxide / atthe chef): Sacred

Compote says: Today I accepted another job freelance, with which full three jobs simultaneously. My mother scolds me because I'm the same way my dad, with the difference that I will not let me be as Birdbrain to entangle three children who do not want to raise.

BTW: I found Compote. I saw from the taxi in which my boss came to the office.

0 comments:

Post a Comment