Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Frustration Card Game Rules 2 Decks <3 but with a / in between

do not know if I'm allergic to caffeine, or if I'm just bad, but I can not drink coffee. I can drink tea, I can drink Coca Cola, I can even take Red Bull, but I can not drink coffee. When I drink coffee, seven out of ten times I feel bad. Irregular heart beats me, I get an attack of intense cold, dizziness, nausea, and if it is combined with little sleep or not eating, I 'is' to remove the cassette. I take a huge effort of concentration to remember where I am and what I'm doing, then to stay awake when I'm tired I prefer to use thepiaba tenderly from the other side of the case.

I returned to my work and could not help my microchocoaventura tell my mom, but only to receive a supportive "care much that salary and be wise, because as soon as you sign the contract here the left to help. "

(

0 comments:

Post a Comment