I feel a bit like my first day when I entered primary school. My school was a fan of making every occasion special means a real cause for celebration, integration, laughter, personal growth, etc. When we were introduced to all the little girls in training the first morning (we were given sweets, gifts, cards with the school anthem, etc.) Elementary director said "there [in preschool] were the greatest, but here are the tiny "and there was widespread laughter. The mouthy brat that I am still sometimes reasoned: "pero anyway we are bigger than those of preschool, and when we go through six are also going to be bigger than the primary even though we the most tiny of high school. "
Anyway, I felt great, I was a brave and strong tea, or a toaster, the first time I tackle a real client as a publicist, which occurred a year ago. I felt I knew them all, they had everything under control and had an innate ability for these pods. The truth is that what happened was that the client made all decisions for us, and we were a equipo three ultrañoñas Perfectionists and did not need someone else to tell us what to do.
But this month, which started on my degree, I realized I had reached a new order of magnitude in the I'm the smallest unit, and a gigabyte hard drive a tera. ( The smallest unit has always been and will be the bit, but not I think of a better analogy ).
I'm working on two companies with identical positions: Community Manager. That means I have to update Facebook and Twitter, to watch what people are saying and proposingNo you need to bring their own tools and protective clothing because the company has no budget allocation. Spend several days and we say no, that is not only to sweep sawdust but to make chairs (for the same lousy pay). Protest, saying you can not do chairs, and the answer is "get a book to make chairs for Dummies, what his lack of proactivity." When directed toward the inputs, you see that no timber but MDF. Then imagine that you ask how many seats they want to manufacture the Diaye will respond "do not know, they say the owner." Now imagine
ne that the factory owner (not the supervisor, or manager, or anyone you know to make. chairs) it takes ten days to appear. You take ten days figuring out how to make a chair, and made like three nothing else (do not forget that you work part time.) The first comment made by the owner of the factory is "WHAT DOES ALL THAT DUST IN THE SOIL?! "And why did so little CHAIRS?!" Followed by "WHAT IS FINISHING THIS crap?!". In an absurd situation should not lose his composure. You said: sorry,factory only had the good care that I "wasted" that day.
0 comments:
Post a Comment