When I went to Medellin in October saw many curious things. Lulu eating bugs I saw, I saw some brothers dressed ninja samurai and saw a pile of wooden planks interminable whitewashed in the parking lot adjacent to my family.
Well, for starters it is important to note that since I was little I liked to 'steal' things on the street, give them a home and then a decent life as Art Attacks and other awesome shit. When I was ten, my neighboring eight was playing a game that involved using yards and yards of duct tape to wrap the trees and the house. I watched in complete silence the scene,cute, Jimo anonymous to begin with, let it roll without any glamor. Finally I do not fit all in the bag, then my grandmother (who I have been complicit in not a few Pilatuña like) I did a little bundle and left him ready to mail and I came home in Bogota .
The case is wearing one and a half with tables inlaid cabinet behind the books (because then I hid Natalia's mother's apartment while preparing for the baby to know what the friends) until some taco I jumped in the brain, I went before work and between the things I did at home fu
0 comments:
Post a Comment