Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Does A Trailer Need Springs

Defying Death himself, I crawl out of my bed for giving you this update. Well, actually I'm not dying (yet). But I have a pain in the chest and back that will not let me move TT

And after this brief remarks about senile infirmities of my 23 years, on to what matters: D

as gift advance of the holidays and servant Harazyn we present to our pets, and kiraniana elesiana version, of course. For those who do not sound so cute muñecotes these are of the Facebook application Pets Society. It has taken its time to get them so similar, but the truth is that we are tracing andLXC




As a bonus, you leave a one-shot also bugs involved, but we must get in history to comprehend it: in our AU Light / L , when they are more settled, Light gives him a L a cat to make him be more responsible. This little story shows how similar they are in more than one detail:


Make me purr


The living legend known world by the nickname of L was immersed in his hard work as a mediator and righteous anonymous, lost in the drafting of a major report diplflattering or flirting, seeking to draw your attention while purring in a low - At this point, we must take appropriate steps, I guess.
Beset by a sudden instinct of protection, L was quick to pick up bonbon in her arms and away from Yagami, who drilled his eyes half open their big brown eyes.

- "Relevant"? What does Light-kun with that "appropriate measures"?
The young man sighed, with a clear expression of disgust on his face.

- Is not it obviousL? Emasculate the cat is more suitable in these cases. Save health complications in the future and prevents the heat escaping the push, to say nothing that would be doing him a favor, because we will not allow a male to cover it, nor have offspring. In fact, we've delayed longer than is desirable, since it is suitable to sterilize these animals even before the occurrence of the first proestrus. I'll call the vet immediately for an appointment, right?
The detective caught between its digits stiff-looking assassin's hand a moment before it picked up the phone, Stopping short of their intentions.

- One moment, Light-kun. I wish that I developed with further detailing the pros and cons that come with castration of the cat, please. I remember that, although logical issues of coexistence both share their care, I am the true owner. So it must have my explicit acquiescence if we decide to definitively that step. I've mentioned the positive aspects of the Capadur in female cat, but what are the risks of such an operation, and what negative consequences can have in the future to Blossom?
- Okay ... Tell meoacute; n the young policeman as out of place as groundless - Your nose and my mouth just been in contact for a second, Light-kun. I honestly do not think we're incurring a serious lack of sanitation. Of course, if the true motive behind the accusation Yagami-kun is jealousy, I can kiss him too.

- Hahaha ... how wrong you are, my friend - The police gave a melodious laugh, too jovial and casual as to be natural to him - In a matter of affection, I am not ready to compete with vulgar animal. Would be humiliating myself. Pn a hoarse and monotonous cooing reverberating in his throat, while volvíaa rub her face against his soft head Pequena, to the delight of the pussycat, as well demonstrated by its tail stretched and arched back up. L seldom talking to the animal, and most of the time did not refer to it rather than the neutral name of "the cat". According to their rapport, seemed to exist between both a very special bond that did not need words, and that was based essentially in that language feline purrs and cuddles at certain times of the day, then every which continue alone with their homework andconcerns, immersed in their pseudo dependency. That, as expected, and that Light Yagami knew better than good, particularly surfaced lunchtime. The handsome young man smiled to himself, shrugging his shoulders imperceptibly. He could not but acknowledge that, after all, two things seemed made of the same mold. Both were "creatures of habit" in more ways than one, that could say with certainty. Independent and time dependent, stubborn, devious and charming and wanted to show himself to his fellows.
- Blossom, come here ... The feline straightened

, The long ears with alacrity, considering the velvety voice of his keeper and unequivocal signal that is used every time I called to feed. With an agile leap, shrunk down Lawliet lap to give a good account of the can of tuna Yagami had placed in his manger with a good appetite; quasi glaring engulfing with delight. Meanwhile, Kira laid one last cookie on the pale lips of L before closing the box and save it in the appropriate sections of the pantry, amused at the anxiety that the soaring living legend had been unable to hide when Sweet tasty away your fingertips. CHTM LXC - Anda, animal ... finish your meal, we have a pending call. In return, I'm even willing to accompany you to the concert by Ayumi Hamasaki you told me about. Yes: no return to hijack swings in playgrounds for your exclusive use and enjoyment, you understand? L

grinned at this time, even the fleeting movement of a strand of unruly hair of his head almost created the illusion before the eyes of an ear Yagami agitated feline jumped in joy. Took several weeks trying to convince the police that he wanted to go to that concert-Ela transportation needs and parental monitoringacute; s power than ever in the room. FIN





0 comments:

Post a Comment