03. Mrs. Norrish's Delight for Lute. John Downland.
04. I Am a Rock. Simon & Garfunkel.
I am shielded in my armor, Hiding in my room , safe Within my womb. I touch no one and no one touches me. I am a rock,
I am an island.
05. Chocolate. Snow Patrol.
This Could be the very minute I'm aware I'm alive
All These places feel like home With a name I'd Chosen
I can never make my first steps
As a child of twenty-five
06. Jeux d'Eau. Claude Debussy.
solo pianoin angry. Being
'm so sincere right now. Even Though You Broke My Heart. and Kill me.
➙ Download it HERE
I am shielded in my armor, Hiding in my room , safe Within my womb. I touch no one and no one touches me. I am a rock,
I am an island.
05. Chocolate. Snow Patrol.
This Could be the very minute I'm aware I'm alive
All These places feel like home With a name I'd Chosen
I can never make my first steps
As a child of twenty-five
06. Jeux d'Eau. Claude Debussy.
solo pianoin angry. Being
'm so sincere right now. Even Though You Broke My Heart. and Kill me.
➙ Download it HERE
0 comments:
Post a Comment