perifonear.
(De perÃfono).
1. tr. p. us. Transmitted through the wireless phone a piece of music, a speech or a press release certain conditions and certain time. Perhaps
"phone", the SAR relates to megaphone. We all remember the old megaphone
These are the ones who brought the old cassistance. So I guess the term "digital" the "digital loudspeakers" comes from no longer use a cassette player, but will now use a cd player or perhaps even more new "digital" because you will put it on track MP3. I guess the hook of "digital loudspeakers" is no effect at all, but somehow I wanted to rant against this form of pollution. Added to that are the city that uses the horn more per capita, we have more concrete per square meter city, with the highest number of taxis / vans per capita, with shops that play music to "pull" to passers-by during all day, with the worst public transport in the country (world ???), we still have to put up with those of the "digital loudspeakers."
And those are facts, not words.
0 comments:
Post a Comment