Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Why Does My Desktop Screen Looks Blown Up valova1 @ 2007-02-13T05: 55:00

TUESDAY 13:
not marry, or shipments you, or your house ...

swerve "If you want to know ... do not" (Chinese proverb)


HAMLET WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE


Scene V (Part ) and HORACIO
QUEEN ...

(HORACIO OFELIA arrives, dressed in white.
wears her hair loose and a lute in his hand.)

OFELIA:
What has become of the greatness of Denmark? (Canta.)

How do you distinguish
For his hat shells,
his staff and his sandals.
to another of your beloved?

What say you? Allow me a moment and be attentive. (Canta.)

has died, ma'am,
has left us.
Verde
turf carpet around him, and he

see funeral slab.

heed, I pray. (Canta.)

As white as snow that covers the mountain

is the clear shroud.

(Enter the KING.) (Continuing his song.)


adorned with beautiful flowers and tearful friends,
down to the grave.
A victim of love. Well

. I thank you ... The baker's daughter was turned into an owl. My God!
We know what we are, but what we will be tomorrow.
God bless your table! ...
Please keep silent about it.
But if you ever want to know the meaning, say the following: (Canta.) CH
TMLXC
PARTY TOMORROW IS VALENTINE,
dawn dawns,
come here at last. By the window

am, girl, soon to become

your Valentine.
alzose
heartthrob when he had heard

fast catching light clothing,
and opening the door, the maid entered

that this is not out.

(incoherent) Without a rude word, I want to finish this song. (Canta.)

In Jesus and the Holy Charity.
Oh wretched me! Oh what a shame!
All youth
do the same if the opportunity arises.
But I say, by dint of virgin,
is an indignity. Before you rejoice

gave me a double word.
But he says he did
So if you had not yielded to my wishes.

I hope that everything will be fine. Have patience. (Sobs)
But I can not hold back my tears at the thought that would stop there on the frozen ground.
My brother will find out what he has on the case. I thank you for your good advice. Let's see, my coach! Farewell, madam! Goodnight, goodbye, goodbye. (Leaves) ...


"What happened? Where the show? So many princes downed a shot! What feast, Death, You have prepared your deep cave? Bunch of corpses have collected, Death pride! "...
" It was an accumulation of despicable acts, impand has been owner of the room ... MUASSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment