TACTICS AND STRATEGY
(Mario Benedetti)
My tactic is
look you're learning how to love you as you are
my tactic is to talk and listen
build with words an indestructible bridge My tactic is
stay in your memory
I do not know how or what pretext
but stay in you my tactic is
be honest and know that you're free
and we do not sell drills
for the two
no curtain or depths
my strategy is instead
deeper and my strategy is simple
that one day I do not know how or
know what pretext
finally need me.
Someone once wrote that being needed is as good as being loved.
Sometimes ... it's even better.
Because there is a kind of love that blooms too quickly, like a bud fragile, ephemeral beauty, the frost withers easily and can not withstand the first onslaught of a storm.
The fact that "need" planting a type of tough love, more familiar, which silently grows until it becomes a strong tree with roots that remain implanted in the earth, branches providing shade ... leaves in the wind sing a song enough beautiful, and yet sufficiently practical. Trees do not grow
pmea week.
must be nurtured for the patient waits for many stations.
But last.
trees are eternal.
And we could all reflect on the mysterious truth hidden in the words of Tagore:
"... the faith that looks at the heart of a seed ... promises a miracle of life that she can not prove." (LG)
always loved you and needed ...
I love you always and I need ...
always love you and I need
JC ... You ... I Love You ... Eternal ...
my Lord and Master ...
MUASSS ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment