I can get to work at any time other than 8:00 am. Seriously. The behavior of the traffic to my home to the office at that time arrival becomes completely ineffective, because to arrive at 8:30 I have only come out at 7:45, but starting between 7:00 and 7:20 arrived at 8:30 anyway. To arrive at 7:30 I can leave at 7:00. To arrive at 8:00 CONSIDERS that I leave around 6:45 and spend a little more than an hour on a bus for a miserable ride 30 blocks ... and hopefully a kid sitting in front of kicker and used to scream for the most inane. Extra points if there was more seating than the side where the 'beat' the sun.
I come from a spate ofsqualling brat did not help dispel the storm clouds that swirl around my aura a few days ago was crystalline, and so on.
I got off the bus into a relaxed state of hysteria, after having devoted an hour to ponder the benefits of sterilization, and try to ignore the MAAAMIII HAVE SEEEEEEDDDD blocking with happy thoughts that would make it mandatory a license to procreate if the leader of a totalitarian dictatorship, that we become the first nation on the planet totally suspend the production of new individuals through brainwashing campaigns that have nothing to envyto North Korea. To continue giving to swallow my moral superiority (because I have children) went straight to the internet to inquire about the subject, for the twentieth time., Only to find that:
dismembered
And that my train of thought, so this entry will also be a gaping flaw in nature invoked by the wand of Bart Simpson.
0 comments:
Post a Comment