Things are going well with the girl from the beginning I did not want anyone to mediate or intervene in what is still the process of flirting and natural selection of species, is grateful for the aid but this is an issue that started from and will have to climb down slowly if you want to get a nice result, with time I learned that in the harvest work, are the best fruits.
sure there will be some time when I see lonely, sad and depressed and ask for the help and mediation between mutual friends, but for now I see with enough forces to go pretty far without help.
After many days of banal talk with her, and today was not an exception & oand closed in band, but hey I have to choose the day on which she is to be vacated, apparently hahaha.
I carry a couple of weeks playing around, is something quite personal, I am stubborn to get something close to that girl, I see my potential without aid from scratch, there are very few things that she can out of me for others do not want another disappointment but would accept without hesitation too, have learned to cope with shocks, the bad times last me one day, two at most.
As regards the rest of the day, frankly, shit, we have a pool with lots ilusióny have been the bloody East Europeans,they do not even know who let them into the Champions League and we have screwed all, but all the results that were involved, fucking bastards, they will pay. There have been night of trick, or prop, today I have not smoked marijuana, but I have pretty nails bitten, hurt me, are disgusting.
More tomorrow.
0 comments:
Post a Comment