Wednesday, July 8, 2009

How To Make Remix Garageband (Happy) Birthday

nteresante, even charming, I would say that given your total indifference and passivity innate nature sentimental issues not miss, however, give me joy every February 28. - The handsome chestnut sat on her elbows with a chilling and captivating look, by taking a quick glance at the clock on the hob .- It's ... "Three am? To have waited to jump on that bug when I was immersed in REM sleep, to emphasize the element of surprise. Although I missed the details of last year's party blowers across my eardrum ... Why do not I met you before, lifente trimmed and dedicated "to the most handsome groom in the world" or some other aberration of this caliber. Because of their shape and weight, concluded that it was a book.
- Oh ... - said with a puzzled smile. When he finally managed to pull all the pieces of paper and tape the gift was discovered, more or less, a photo frame. In the picture, two young men sitting in the lobby of a coffee (from his visit to Switzerland, if not remembered correctly ... one of his first journeys together) in attitude relaxed, chatting while leafed through a gui to tourism and L gave a good account of his at all frugal tray refueling & amp; iacute; a. Assumed that Watari detective or a hit man would have taken the previous custom. Light Yagami sensed that this was the only visual record of the mysterious and identificatory century legend on the face of the earth. And just confided to him, who else had wanted to reveal his name and face to give early death. - ... Unexpected ... as well as poignant, indeed. Thank you very much, Ryuuzaki. You did not have to bother.
L shrugged, smiling proudly. - used to travel the globe with remarkable frequency and, indeed, Yagami-kun has a m & aacute; s that cluttered closet and a generous list of products and services of all kinds through our vibrant and carefree economic situation, so I had no choice but to resort to this character ma ; s romantic and emotional ... I suspect and I know the value and give real meaning to this gift involved. - The fees and requirements specific to such situations between couples holiday invite me to tell you that for me there is no better and no greater gift than your presence and company themselves, but, being an insufferably stupid, so immeasurably , and e annoying and heteróticlol that you allow me to save me the topic, my love. - Laughed the young man, without a shadow of malevolence, as he approached towards him to deposit a sincere thank-you kiss on his cheek.
The detective ignored his sarcasm gurgling breath, surreptitiously twisting around his wiry figure in an explicit statement of intent: a new assault on his perennial but never dull game. Whispering, confident, almost sensual, in the ear. In his always tempting neck Light hid his face, between bright and resigned, but so beautifully beautiful as each day passes & amp; iacute; to their atypical lives. - I love you, Ryuuzaki ... As if at this point I have to. FIN

0 comments:

Post a Comment