Sunday, March 29, 2009

Is My Ankle Broken Symptoms

things and events that happened, happen and possibly spend in 2009:

-Enter two universities (private, of course) I finally
-pipe.
"And I do not feel anything right so. Univesidad
-hate.
-No way (absolutely none) I'm interested.
"I'm bored most of the time.
"My favorite part is when the day ends
-I love watching the sunset at the forefront.
-I use the mobility service to the university.
"This is actually very convenient.
"Except when it is crowded.
"But no matter because I'm sitting.
"I have 'people' to which I go.
-That 'lucky' mine.
"I hope to continue thesepeople the next semester.
-With one of them was 'one click' away.
"Sounds like a good person.
-like enough to nee-chan.
"But I do not want to rush.
"Lots of people biased in college.
-not because it still amazes me.
"I think that I have no vocation for something special. Perhaps follow-
Psychology Criminology.
"I think I did not ...
-Take a math test.
-Study for this examination.
-Desaprovare this review.
-I find out the note on Tuesday.
"I hope that the 5 extra points in induction gave me saved me.
"I must efficiently pass the semester.
"Sometimes I wonder what the hell am I doing in this place. "Normally I
Respo

0 comments:

Post a Comment