Sunday, February 15, 2009

How To Make Fronteras Cheese Dip Twilight part by

performance was the epilogue that Twilight is totally different than Twilight, two paragraphs that are not in Twilight was added and that was in the epilogue of Twilight do not appear in Twilight. Like the biblical quotation at the beginning is also different in the two versions of Twilight, I wonder why.


The other reason was because it takes a little while back to read it in English take the opportunity to copy my phrases and moments that I like the book. Then pointing lodges all, these are English, but to be honest is best heard in English but anyway here is the Dejcessing, especially after having made a few cryptic comments, especially designed to stay awake all night, thinking about its possible meaning ... well, it would be frustrating? - "(pg. 95 )
If I knew ...

3.

"- Are not you hungry? - ..." No, I did not want to mention that my stomach was full of butterflies ... "(Pg. 96) I think this would be wrong better like this: "... was full of butterflies ..."

4.
"-"(Pg. 286) *

12. "- Are you still weak because of the race? Or has it been my ability to kiss? - "(Pg. 288) *
13.

, "Watch me hunt-" (pg. 319)

I love the irony in which Bella utters this phrase, I imagine vividly. 14.

"- What do I do with you? - Groaned in despair -. Yesterday I kiss you, And you attack me! And today fainted! ". (Pg. 323) * funny as can be heard

0 comments:

Post a Comment