Friday, January 30, 2009
How Do You Make A Dog's Stool Firmer The things in life
Well yesterday, it was late and I felt very tired because my day was a little busy. Finish a draft of my introductory class photoshop (I had to do with a gray volvo: D). On the way home I always take the bus and this time was very full and it was very hot, not pleasant. I came home, ate and watched a movie. Then as I was going to work but the people with whom we would never get together, then it will not hoist anything. I went back to remove librerÃay Twilight book in English, read in English for the first time: D. Also remove from Fantastic Beasts & ; Amp; Where to Find Them, as recently I read The Tales of Beedle the Bard , mensionava the Fantastic Beast, I had not read before, I found very funny: D.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment