You are that someone.
are my most important person.
I care so much that I do not care who has to fight to rescue.
It does not matter how.
or against whom.
It does not matter how many have to fight and those who have to overcome.
If I pull up the arms, kicking to death.
If I tear the legs, bite to death.
If I rip the head, look up the death.
If I tear the eyes, to death curse.
That's
I care so much that I care about more than myself.
That, and I'm being completely honest, I do not mind so much.
I care and more people I love.
I care much more than people, who know little about them, but I love.
I care much more than this village.
not comor, but suddenly everything has been reduced to you.
That would be ... Love?
Yes I suppose it must be that, I guess that is love.
Yeah, I guess I love you.
I love you more than them all together.
I love everything that has to do with you and everything that comes from you.
From herethem memories of hatred and rivalry.
From those words of encouragement and fellowship.
Since the confession of friendship.
Since that go imminent decision on our side.
From our side.
from my side.
Your farewell and your current indifference to everythingLXC
As you're doing now.
love that.
I do, from the depths of my being.
I do from the bottom of whatever is in me.
know many think I'm crazy, and even more to be before you in this way.
Such a good friend.
Tan devoto.
Tan believer.
So stupid.
Tan in this way.
What I can say to that, Sasuke? Nothing.
They have reason to say that, to say I'm a damn stubborn, a damn fool.
are right, it does, I accept it.
I'm crazy, crazy, crazy ...
I'm crazy, sick of you.
and I am more than sick of knowing.
know you're stronger than me, I know.
Although I am ashamed to admit, I do.
I've always done, with the lack of humility that I have.
know you're stronger than me.
And that's why at the end of it all, will finish on the floor.
bleeding, dying, dying slowly.
And from the ground, I will watch.
To you, still standing, looking well.
With these eyes before giving me another perspective on us.
On the ground, about to lose the rAzon while you go away, unable to kill me, of course, for the simple fact that whenever someone comes to save me.
Whenever someone comes, you go.
And there, unable to get up ...
If someone does not come for me, die?
If someone does not come for me, you stay with me?
Would you?
ask me all this as someone holds me in his arms.
While someone asks me about my condition worried voice.
As someone firmly secured with shaking I'll be fine, I'll be the exception.
to live, again.
But deep in my unconscious I sure know that it will not.
CHTC again.
Another fuck up.
Then, with the rest of my force-if-I still cry bitterly.
I will be more bitter and painful than before.
I will.
to feel the salty taste of my own pain in my own mouth.
Until my eyes hurt so much they have to close.
Until we feel the sting of recent injuries.
Until the heart stops weigh myself much.
Until I get tired of it.
The problem is that I never will.
mourn I never tire of this. I never tire of this fishor in the center of my chest, pressing.
Never, in this sense.
and smite the land, the land they stepped on before you leave.
The land where my blood you've watered.
Land where my suffering as tears have fallen.
The land where my fist will have to scrub, desperately.
CHTMLXTMLXC
Because I know I'll never have enough to make my side again.
I will never have enough.
I will never have sufficient strength. And then when all gained more weight.
And that's when I cry as only a child can do.
More pitifully disastrous than before.
She shouted to stop, HTMLXC can not understand it, but if you feel it.
Ah, yes, he too will smile, say nothing, but I can only see their spirits sheathed always silent in the darkness of his mask.
And to see everyone trying to smile, to put a good face of adversity, I smile.
I can not keep the tears still plowing my face, but I will.
I will, but what is inside of meew, I've left her heart in her hand.
But no, I can not lie.
have been, are and will be different scenarios but the feeling inside me is always the same.
Love
Maybe that's what makes it even can move.
Maybe that's what makes me get up and walk me out when I have no desire, when I can barely walk now.
Love
Perhaps that is what makes me persist in this stupid idea.
~ * ~
0 comments:
Post a Comment