Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Cruising Spots Ottawa On Gay

Update:
- I have dengue. I'm all fucked up, I realized that for the gym and walked me faint ...
- I do not dwell alone in the house, my boss came back today with my brother ...
- I'm changing the gate of the house! plane and drag, tomorrow is supposed to come to place the new !!!..
- It's up to the cart service, but has not fulfilled the necessary miles, however, the agency called me to remind me that it was a year and have not been "to review" ...
- Fucking sick ride, because last night I went to see a movie princess and I was Jeton, even I learned what happened, and I wanted to see (Nathalie ...)...
- Pancho Palencia leaves Chivas de Guadalajara, what a shame ... It is organizandChivatón or to hold it in Guadalajara! Pancho DO NOT GO!. Type chain mails "Find Braulio" will soon begin ...
- The cursed the removed cable channel "Home and Home" ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment